Soil Stabilization & Preservation
Environmentally Safe Seawall Repair
Repair and preserve your seawall with new, patent pending soil stabilization methods from our partner, Seawall Repair Network®.
Don’t ignore the warning signs! Have you seen:
- Cracks in your seawall?
- Movements in your seawall?
- Depressions in soil behind your seawall?
- Rust or stains on your seawall?
Take immediate action once indications of soil instability behind the seawall become apparent.
How it works:
advanced seawall Repair with Proprietary Technology
SW-RP1 Repair material
- Repairs leaking cracks in the seawall
- Stabilization of surrounding soil
- Strengthens and repairs soil damage
- Prevents future erosion
- Stronger than crystalline bedrock
Hydrostatic Pressure Control
- Automatically removes any future water that builds up behind seawall.
- Unchecked water build up causes hydrostatic pressure which cracks and damages even the strongest seawalls.
Seawall Cap & Panel Repair
- Employ high-strength epoxy and concrete repair materials.
- Restores strength and integrity to the structure.
Seawall Anchoring System
- Retrofitted to improve on outdated and failed systems.
tell us about your seawall Project
Please fill out our online form to let us know about your seawall project and foundation needs and we’ll reach out soon.